Confidentiality, Quality, & Promptness
Secure Document Shredding & Storage Services
3N Document Destruction Inc. is a family-owned and operated local business in Albany, NY, that provides confidential paper shredding services at fair prices throughout the Capital District. We are not known as a franchise, but rather for our commitment to providing you with top-quality service without charging high rates.
We welcome businesses of all sizes and industries throughout the Capital District and Hudson Valley. Count on our professionals to deliver secure paper waste and storage service at an affordable price.
If you’re looking for on-site document shredding, we offer a mobile truck with the capacity to destroy 3,000 pounds of material per hour. That’s enough to make sure that everything is safe and secure. You won’t have to worry about purchasing expensive equipment or finding someone who can dispose of your shredded waste. All paper materials are disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner. Save valuable time by letting us take care of things ahead of time.
The steps are as follows...
- We will arrive to collect your material in your secure locking containers.
- A fully bonded and insured employee will remove your containers and bring them to the truck. It is weighed on a portable NYS-certified scale for billing.
- The containers are lifted into the truck, shredded, and compacted.
- You will receive a Certificate of Destruction once the material has been destroyed. We will return your containers to you.
- Our truck delivers the shredded paper to our secure warehouse, shipped to a paper mill, hydro-pulped, and recycled.
3N Document Destruction Inc. offers a secure, off-site shredding service to ensure your documents are destroyed and can’t be recovered. With our large industrial shredder able to handle up to 10,000 pounds of paper per hour, you can save money and time. Our facility has 24/7 surveillance to protect against theft but also provide privacy while destroying any document permanently. Witness destruction is available upon request as well when needed.
These are the steps...
- We will show up to collect your material in your secure locking containers. You may want a scheduled pickup routine in place.
- A fully bonded and insured employee will remove your containers and replace them. They are brought to a secure box truck, and you receive a Proof of Pick-up certificate.
- The containers are brought to our secure warehouse, where they are weighed on an NYS-certified scale.
- The containers are emptied into the industrial shredder, and destroyed bales are shipped to a paper mill, where they are pulped and recycled into paper goods.
- You receive a Certificate of Destruction certificate with your invoice.
3N Document Destruction Inc. offers various services to help you eliminate your old data, from paper shredding to industrial-strength document destruction by a grinder. As part of the service, they will also destroy confidential material too difficult for other methods, like hard drives, microfilm, data tapes, credit cards, or cell phones, with their heavy-duty industrial grater machine. All materials are reduced into tiny particles suitable as construction fill and landfill disposal, depending on regional requirements.
Secure Record Management
Our company is a member of the National Association for Information Destruction, specializing in confidential record management services. We offer affordable storage retrieval that’s convenient and hassle-free. Our fully bonded staff will pick up your records to return them to our 24/7 surveillance facility, where they’ll be completely protected. If you’re running out of office space, let us keep your documents safe from harm in our secure facility, which is constantly monitored with an alarm and fire protection system.
Secure Containers & Totes
As a local family-owned document destruction company, we strive for your complete satisfaction. We offer free boxes when available, as well as secure containers and totes in several sizes. Our large totes hold 95 gallons, our medium containers have 68 gallons and small containers hold 32 gallons. Whatever you need, we can accommodate it quickly without any hassle on the other end.